Please verify your Twitter user name in your 61point8.com personal profile. It must be spelled correctly and prefixed with the @ sign. It must also match the Twitter user name you are currently using to follow the protected @61point8 account. Starting in April, any Twitter followers who don't have amatching profile in the 61point8.com members database will be automatically removed from the Followers list. In order to avoid a potential service disruption, simply follow these six simple steps to ensure that your Twitter user name is specified correctly in your profile:
1. Log in to the 61point8.com web site.
2. Scroll up to the top of the page and click on your [display_name].
3. Click on the Edit Profile button.
4. Select the Manage Profile tab and expand the Address Details section.
5. Verify your Twitter account name. It must begin with the @ sign and be spelled correctly. Also make sure there are no leading or trailing spaces.
6. Click the Update button when done. If you're unsure as to what your Twitter account name is, please refer to the sample screenshots below.